Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle

Sunday 1 October 2017

We Are The Lost Wolves x Boutique Of Molly

A few months back I stumbled upon a little upcoming website called Boutique of Molly. I was absolutely thrilled to receive an email from them asking me to blog for them and after checking out their website it was a no brainier as they sell some really nice products! I will be stating my honest opinion below on the website, products, delivery, service ect and I will leave all links below so you guys can go and check it out for yourself.

Starting off the website is very easy to use and all the clothes are displayed on models so you get a really good feel of what they look like on. The prices are pretty standard to anything else you'd get on the highstreet, the playsuit I got was only £30 and I definitely think it was worth the money as the quality of the garment is excellent! The delivery was super fast, I got my 'pink parcel' the day after I ordered it. They also ship worldwide, so this post isn't just for my UK readers! The customer service was brilliant and fast response, I was unsure about the sizing so I just dropped them a message via the contacts page, they're also super responsive via social media i.e Facebook, Twitter ect, they were very helpful.    

Like I said I ended up buying this gorgeous playsuit, embroidery is such a massive trend and doesn't seem to be budging (which I don't have a problem with), I love it so much! This playsuit is giving me all kinds of Halsey, hopeless fountain kingdom vibes which I'm all about, check it out below..  



{Photo cred: Jess Hill who you can find on Instagram @jessiferhill}

I paired this playsuit with a pair of black slip on embroidered shoes, hoop earrings and a choker. I don't normally go for outfits that show any kind of midriff but, I felt really comfortable and confident while wearing this.

I've really enjoyed working for 'Boutique of Molly' and hopefully I'll continue to do so in the future! Head over to their website and check out what they have to offer - https://www.boutiqueofmolly.com/
Let me know in the comments what you thought of their website and what purchases you make, as I'd love to hear your thoughts. You can also head over to the 'Lookbook' section of my blog were you can find more pictures of me rocking this playsuit!

You can find BOM on 
Twitter @boutiqueofmolly 
Facebook @boutiqueofmolly
Instagram @boutiqueofmollyuk

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© We Are The Lost Wolves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig